CALL FOR VENDORS-WEB DEVELOPMENT PROJECT
In partnership with SUNY Cobleskill, CADE implements a Farm and Food Business Incubator (FFBI) that delivers an unique array of business development services to agribusinesses. Our farm and food business clients are offered customized assistance with business plan development, marketing support, access to capital, investor/buyer matchmaking, food safety standards, rules and regulations, labeling, farm transition and farmland acquisition, and more--aimed at increasing the number and diversity of successful farm enterprises in New York.
We deliver our services through educational workshops, one-on-one mentoring and consultation, fundraising, and referrals where appropriate. .
TERMS OF WORK
CADE seeks a web developer to create and launch an easy-to-navigate website with robust new content for our domain www.cadefarms.org. We seek to build a website with distance learning infrastructure, that is itself an enhanced service provider to our clients - through interactive content, videos, distance learning webinars, robust online resources and downloadable toolkits, infrastructure for clients to book office hours, and much more.
The website must include the following components:
● Standard non-profit organization content pages: About, Programs, Contact, etc.
● An interactive homepage, including with video content
● On-boarding application system for new clients that auto-populates our Client Relations Management system, Sales Force
● Comprehensive resource pages, including relevant plug-ins for a geographic mapping of agricultural businesses across the food supply chain, downloadable tool kits and other resources
● Interactive event calendar that includes online office hours “booking system” for clients
● Robust video content (may require a Youtube channel link or built-in infrastructure)
● Infrastructure for hosting regular webinars
● Fundraising infrastructure (donate page and corresponding infrastructure, fundraising campaign promotional content, etc.)
● Metrics tracking
The website must align with and “speak to” CADE’s corresponding digital systems:
● Sales Force
● Survey Monkey
● Paypal or other fundraising/donation infrastructure
● G-Suite (e.g., to book online office hours)
● Google Adwords for improved SEO
Based on limited internet connectivity and broadband access in rural areas, all content through the website should be accessible through smart phones and require minimal data for downloading.
Interested vendors are invited to submit: 1) a letter of interest that includes a proposed scope of work, 2) a list of 3 client references with corresponding client websites that the vendor developed, and 3) an estimated price range.
Please send information to Phoebe Schreiner at email@example.com or by clicking here. Deadline is August 29, 2019 and include “Vendor Proposal: Website Development” in the subject line. Thank you.