Farm and Food Safety
- NSAC Flow Chart: Determine if FSMA Effects Your Food Business
- The National Sustainable Agriculture Coalition released a flow chart designed to help businesses who work with produce determine which parts of FSMA's rules effect them. The chart is specifically intended for farmers and facilities who grow, harvest, pack, process or hold raw produce for human consumption.
- GroupGAP: USDA's New Cooperative Approach to Farmer Food Safety Certification
- On-Farm Food Safety Project
- USDA's Risk Management Agency
- FamilyFarmed.org: Includes resources and technical assistance
- GroupGAP Food Safety Program is a new food safety certification option that will increase opportunities for the entire industry to supply and buy GAP-certified produce.
- fsa.usda.gov/- Disaster benefit programs
- Farm Risk Plans
- Farm Risk Plans - SWOT Analysis Brochure
- Risk Management Checklist
- Better Marketing Planning
*Please leave suggestions for additions and feedback in the "Comments" space below.*