Join Livestock Specialist Ashely McFarland and Field Crop Specialist Kevin Ganoe for a discussion on how to better utilize forages to make your livestock production more profitable.
- What are my animals nutrient requirements?
- What is quality forage?
- Cutting management to achieve the desired forage quality
- Maximizing profitability by feeding forages
Cost is $10 per farm. Pre-registration is required. Registration must be received in the office by one week prior to meeting date. Registration allows us to communicate any cancellations or changes in arrangements.
This meeting will be held on three dates/locations:
- Tuesday, May 1: CCE Saratoga Extension Office-50 West High St, Ballston Spa
- Thursday, May 3: CCE Schoharie Extension Office-173 South Grand St, Cobleskill
- Wednesday, May 2: CCE Chenango Extension Office-99 North Broad St, Norwich