Calling experienced livestock producers and supporting agencies/industries:
We know you face tremendous challenges to grow your business. What are the undeveloped opportunities and how can we collectively address them?
Cornell University's Small Farms Program and Cornell Cooperative Extension are partnering to host the NYS Livestock Summit on March 30, 2017 from 1-4 pm at 8 locations throughout the state.
Our aim is to prioritize needs to grow the livestock sector in NY. The target audience for the Summit is the experienced producer (beef, swine, sheep, goat, poultry) and supporting agencies/industries. Your perspective and feedback is essential to shape the future of livestock industry support in NY!
Cost: FREE but please register ahead.
You can choose from any of the following locations around the state:
- Albany County Cornell Cooperative Extension (CCE) in Voorheesville, NY. Contact Hank Bignell (email@example.com, 518-272-4210) or Tom Gallagher (firstname.lastname@example.org, 518-765-3518)
- Orange County CCE in Middletown, NY. Contact Rachel Moody (email@example.com, 845-344-1234), Jason Detzel (firstname.lastname@example.org, 845-340-3990 x327), or Michele Lipari (email@example.com, 845-292-6180 x129).
- Cortland County CCE in Cortland, NY. Contact Heather Birdsall - firstname.lastname@example.org, 607-391-2660 x 405
- Franklin/St. Lawrence County CCE in Canton, NY. Contact Betsy Hodge - email@example.com, 315-379-9192
- Jefferson/Lewis County CCE in Watertown, NY. Contact Ron Kuck - firstname.lastname@example.org, 315-788-8450 x234.
- Otsego County CCE in Cooperstown, NY. Contact MacKenzie Waro - email@example.com, 607-287-1292.
- Schuyler County CCE in Montour Falls, NY. Contact Brett Chedzoy - firstname.lastname@example.org, 607-535-7161.
- Wyoming County CCE in Warsaw, NY. Contact Nancy Glazier (email@example.com, 585-315-7746 or Lynn Bliven (firstname.lastname@example.org, 585-268-7644 x18).